RV Park Info
Our facilities include clean bathrooms with showers.
Enjoy scheduled events at the Tuscumbia Clubhouse.
Well Maintained Laundry Facility
High Speed Wifi
Stay connected with FREE Internet!
We hope you find this RV Park Info useful and helpful in making your decision for booking your stay with us!
Outdoor Activities, Entertainment & Local Dining Near our Rv Park
Rules & Guidelines
A lot of time and energy goes into creating a comfortable and clean environment for our guests. When you agree to rent a space you agree to the following rules and guidelines.
Tuscumbia RV Park Rules
- Loud & vulgar language, inappropriate conduct, drunkenness, any violation of park rules, etc. as determined by management may result in removal from the park without a refund.
- Quiet Hours are between 10:00PM and 8:00AM.
- Speed limit is 10mph.
- Do not park on grass. Maximum two vehicles per site. Additional parking is $5 per vehicle.
- Keep dogs on a leash and pick up after them. $5 fine for not picking up after your pet.
- Do not feed stray cats in the park.
- Extra storage containers are limited to one per site.
- Only park in your designated space.
- No tarps over your camper. If you have a leak, you’ll have one week to repair the leak and remove the tarp.
- RVs older than 15 years are not allowed in the park unless approved by management
- You are required to keep your campsite clean and neat.
- Campground shall not be liable for the loss or damage to any property of Camper or of others by interruption of electrical service, by theft or otherwise, or by trees, bushes or other growing vegetation. Resort shall not be liable for any damage caused by or arising as a result of acts or omissions by occupants, other than Resort, of adjacent campsites or property or the public, or caused by operation and construction of any private, public or quasi-public work.
- All garbage must be put in bags and placed in the trash bins.
- Cigarette butts must be disposed of properly.
- Alert management of any electrical or plumbing issues, if they arise.
- You are permitted to wash your RV or vehicle for $5 fee paid to management.
- NOT ALLOWED – outside refrigerators, freezers, porches, makeshift steps, inoperative vehicles, window AC units, makeshift repairs, etc., pet fences for extended periods, storage units, drying laundry outside, clutter and other unsightly items as determined by management. RV’s must be clean and maintained. For us to mow the sites, no items on the grass. Examples: Satellite dishes, solar lighting, grills etc.
Thank you for following our rules to keep this park enjoyable for everyone. If you have any questions, please contact management at the numbers below: